• No smoking inside TheRanch Motel. A $250 special cleaning fee will be charged if any guest
• Candles, incense, cigarettes, pipes, cigars or anything that burns is not permitted inside The
• No pets allowed.
• There are certain risks in a country setting. Please be aware and take caution while enjoying
your stay that there are insects, wildlife, and uneven grounds here.
1. All guests must have completed the check-out instructions and leave by 12:00
p.m. on check-out day.
2. Wash all used dishes and put them away or leave them to dry on the counter.
3. Any opened leftover food or perishable items must be removed or thrown away.
Large trash bags are provided. Please use trash bags to gather all trash and perishable items and place in the trash bin located outside of the building.
4. Feel free to leave any unopened food or drinks for the next guests to enjoy.
5. Please leave all used towels and washcloths on the bathroom floor or provided hamper.
6. Sheets and bedding can be left on the bed.
7. If sleeper sofa bedding was used, please place bedding with the towels and washcloths.